The A9-UHS2 Test Fixtures enable designers to verify compliance UHS-II host systems and UHS-II card components to the SD Card Association UHS-II PHY Test Specification. The test fixtures provide an SMA interface between UHS-II components and analysis equipment. Transmitter and receiver compliance testing and return loss measurements of UHS-II systems can be achieved using the A9-UHS2 test fixtures.
- Compliance testing of UHS-II with bus speeds up to 1.56Gb/s.
- SMA connections for access to D0, D1, and RCLK differential signals.
- Test point access to legacy SD card signals.
- Measurement of power consumption of 1.8V and 3.3V on UHS-II cards.
- Determine power delivery capability of 1.8V and 3.3V on UHS-II host systems.
- s-parameter file for de-embedding the effects of the test fixture.
Each test fixture set comes with the following items:
- A9-UHS2-01 Host Test Fixture
- A9-UHS2-03 Device Test Fixture
- Typical s-parameter file for each fixture type
- Through board for use in calibration
- Four phase-matched SMA cables
- User Manual
- Hard wood carrying case